Sunday 26 June 2011

Scar..Boys don't cry

A chilly Saturday night Josh, Cam, Rachelle and I had a lovely evening full of yummy gluten free pasta, delightful sangria, expensive Cognac, great conversation and the Cure- the sound track to our night. We sat outside with our little outdoor heater and talked about our dreams our own business and all the wonderful things we'd bring to the market, we talked about our favourite Cure song and why it was so special to us. We laughed, danced, took photos, drunk, joked and requested songs when the Cure album ended. When I was sitting there and even now thinking about it thats whats life is about enjoying your time with your closest and dearest friends and family. Josh, Cam and Rachelle and I are extremely close and we have such a great time with each other, I have these special planteers to share this memory with. I take a step back during the night and think my god, I'm so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. They all make me laugh, smile and enjoy life more. Eventually we started to get a little giggly shall I say and James Brown was blasted from the record player and we all danced like kids at the Wiggles concert. 



 Note: Please stay away from the flame.






I couldn't help but feel so good after a really great night with my closest friends, and I think that its just another memory to add to a fountain of memories with those three special people. I think about when I'm older and I'm telling my kids about the crazy antics I got up to this will be one of those memories I think of smile and well one time long ago we had a date with the night and the Cure were invited..... and one of us may have a reminder of that night forever!

So a toast to my three closest and dearest friends- thank you for the countless memories just like this one and I know we'll make many many more. I thank you for support, care, love, giggles, sense of humours, cravings, Camelot, dancing, impeccable song choice, breakfast, lunch and dinner dates. You will forever be my dear, best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment