Sunday 26 June 2011

Chocolate Clouds

I have as everyone from time to time the urgency for a slice of chocolate cake, I needed a quick fix and had purchased a Macro gluten free packet mix choc cake. I was curious to see how it would come out ( hopefully not the consistency of rubber) and most important how good it would tasted.... Let me say it was well worth the $ 6.00, the 10 minute preparation and 30 minute cooking time. It was so chocolatey, so fluffy like a chocolate cloud. It definitely fulfilled my chocolate cake needs, and the men in the house enjoyed it throughly. I had one piece and the rest was gone, very fast. So I believe it was pretty good :-) The only problem was that it wasn't easiest to photograph it and make it look darling, the chocolate cake doesn't have beautiful defined curves or sculpted abs or a strong jaw but it is full of chocolate and tasted amazing. 




I purchased this lovely little treat from woolworths in the Gluten free section. 
I hope you enjoy as much as I did.


Adelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment