Tuesday 2 August 2011

Pan-cake addiction

So Josh and I have slowly become addicted/depended on eating Gluten free pancakes for Breakfast on weekends. And its hard to say but Josh usually does a better job on the pancakes than me. So I let him make the pancakes most of the time but this particular Saturday I thought you know lets just see how good I can make these pancakes. The pancakes Josh usually makes for scratch but sometimes when we are in a hurry or want them quickly (sometimes I get the urged for pancakes- who doesnt!) we use macros buttermilk pancakes. This saturday I used the pancake mix as I love the taste the buttermilk is to die for, now I don't have tickets on myself but I think the pancakes I made were just brilliant. They looked and tasted Amazing! I must confuse I had four on my plate but went back for two more haha, all I can say is I am thankful Joshua wasn't wanting them or I would of possibly had to fight to the death for those delicious pancakes. Speaking of pancakes I think I am feeling them right now, lucky I am on holidays as I can have them for lunch. This is a healthy lunch don't you think hehe.

I have two pictures to share- do yourself a gluten free favour and buy the mix :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment