Tuesday 2 August 2011

Curry time

Rachelle and I decided to make dinner for our Fellas. Curry was the name of the night and we decided to make a mussaman curry and a lovely spicy chicken curry. Rachelle braved making a gluten free naan bread for us which was amazing. The house smelled like curry and was so good when the boys got home from the football. Their little faces smiled and you could see the excitement of what they were about to encounter. We got a few brownie points for our curry efforts, and Rachelle gets a few more for the amazing naan bread. I do have a pretty impressive, sweet best friend. I must say I am head over heels for Curry and this night was no exception. I get full but I don't/ can't stop eating it, and yes I might get fat but at least I have eaten some AMAZING curries.







Love Adelphi

No comments:

Post a Comment