Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ruby moments

A short time ago I held my first Ruby Ellen Vintage Party. Its a collection of my vintage treasures I have collected, it combines my love of Vintage and people. It was a successful afternoon, and my best friend Rachelle came to support me with a lovely batch of Gluten Free white chocolate melting moments. They were to die for, she is pretty talented in the kitchen.


Rachelle is such a sweetie she always knows how to support me with yummy treats hehe!  They only took her 20 minutes to whip up which is great if your on the run to a tea catch up with a gal pal. I think they'd be the perfect match for a lovely high time party :-)

The pictures below are of the Ruby Ellen store I had a great time and can't wait for the next one!





I feel Ruby will be eating a lot of lovely things next time round.

Adelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment