Thursday 26 April 2012

Brad & Jade say I do!!

Our dear friends Jade & Brad beautifully committed their lives to each other. It was our first couple out of our friends to get married so for our group it was a big one filled with excitement, happiness and emotion. Most of us had the honour to be part of the wedding party and that made it even more special. It was an amazing day and was so special and such an honour to be apart of their very wonderful day. Now I don't want to take away for the wonder of what is saying I do but I must make a small comment on the food.... Now my mouth is starting to water as I remember the nights dinner hehe. It was an alternate drop and I hit the jackpot in my opinion, for entree I got prawns (I don't usually eat prawns) my my they were fantastic and all gluten free yay for Dell! Main I received chicken again so good and I thought well I'm not going to receive a third amazing dish.... Oh was I wrong pannacotta a favourite of mine and I wasn't disappointed. In my experience an amazing wedding doesn't always equal amazing food but wow I had a fabulous day with a fabulous dinner.

Here are some pictures of Jade and Brad's special day, such a lovely day!





                                                     Jade's beautiful dress.

                                                

                                              Josh and I

                                             Rachelle and I


Our boys...handsome!


                                                    


The boys


Josh and I.. we didnt even know anyone was taking a photo


Love Adelle

No comments:

Post a Comment