Monday 21 November 2011

My Favourite Joshua


It is Joshua's Birthday today! I always get really excited for his birthday, I love making him a cake, writing darling sweet little notes on the mirror in our bathroom and this year I splurged and bought him a personalised Happy Birthday balloon. I like to make a big deal, because when I first met him he didnt make a big deal about his birthday and wouldn't get excited at all. I thought this will change so everyday birthday (this will the fourth) I make it extra special and as we've shared more birthdays I can tell he gets a little excited. This year he actually tried the its my Birthday Week on me.... I am happy with his progress :-)

So Happy Birthday my Joshua, I hope you feel as special as you are and I hope you enjoy yourself. I feel so lucky to share my life with you and have loved every minute of it.

A few of my favourite memories... and many more to come
















I love you Joshua.


Adelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment