Thursday 6 October 2011

an amber saturday afternoon

On a sunny lazy saturday afternoon myself and a dear friend Amber were catching up on all things lovely, giggle worthy, fashionable and delicious. We ate cake and sipped on our tea's and enjoyed a very good catch up at a dainty little cafe near the art gallery she works at. I must say I love Amber dearly and now even more so, as the gluten free orange and almond cake and chai tea were very good! Especially for a saturday afternoon when people have had way too many customers umming and arring over what meal and beverage to chose to accompany their delightful chats, catch ups, dates and gossips session with the bestie!

Amber and I get rather enthusiastic and usually draw some attention with our loud giggles and whats!! with exciting news that we share. And as we were finishing up the waitress asked if she could take our plates and... ( I thought she might have asked for us to be quiet) if in my personal opinion as a coeliac the cake was good or if i've had better. I felt a little special when she asked, and she talked with me about my opinion for over 10 minutes. I thought it was so nice someone really did care about the quality and taste for the gluten intolerant and/or coeliacs. Even if she hadn't of asked it was a very delicious afternoon date.







<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3061916/tea-and-sympathy?claim=2hsec9brdpe">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment