Monday 12 December 2011

Happy Birthday Cocktails!

It was Josh and Cam's Birthday not to long ago and to celebrate we went into the city for some afternoon cider, football watching, dining, dancing and cocktails! It was lovely to have most of the gang together for a big night, as we have been trying to be more 'adult' and not go out partying to the wee hours of the morning and blow all of the weeks hard earned cash, it was nice to have a 'big one' for the boys birthdays. As it was a special weekend so Rachelle and I booked hotel rooms as they're always fun :-) It was definitely a big, fun and eventful night! Not to mention the cocktails were delightful, that was one of my favourite parts trying delish cocktails!

I always look forward to a major event in our group whether it be a birthday, engagement or good catch up when we ALL get together. I love the breaking of bread with my dearest friends it just adds another fun layer to our catch up. It usually makes the boys much happier with full bellies, and comparing whose surf n turf or steak is the biggest and best (everything is a competition) and the girls get giddy over the foods presentation but more so having an exciting drink! The food is just a bonus hehe.

It was such a great night and here are a few photos-













I had a very good night as did all involved! I love my planteers :)

Love Adelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment